Python courses: online, onsite and offsite
On this site
- Python Tutorial This is a detailled online introduction course into the programming language Python suitable for self-study.
- Object Oriented Programming Introduction to the chapter on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with Python
- Advanced Python Python topics that are too difficult for beginners, including topics like functional programming and generators
- Annotations Improve Python code with type hints. Enhance quality, catch bugs early, and boost productivity in Python software development.
- Applications of Python This chapter contains Forks, Pipes, Text Processing and Classification, Graphs, Finite State Machines, Turing Machines.
- Numerical Programming Overview of the Python modules numPy, SciPi, Pandas, and Matplotlib necessary to use Python efficiently for numerical purposes.
- Machine Learning Machine Learning with Python: Tutorial with Examples and Exercises using Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib and Pandas
- Tkinter Tutorial and introduction to Tkinter, the most commonly used Graphical User Interface of Python.
- Projects A section on small projects to practice what you've learned about Python.
- About An overview of the python-course.eu site contents, courses and general information
Apart from this site, we run:
Online courses from time to time
This website is free of annoying ads. We want to keep it like this. You can help with your donation: